miércoles, 12 de febrero de 2014

6th B poems

6th B
Valentine's poems to our teachers, school bag, school diary and pencil case

Teachers
Oh teachers, teachers.
You are the most beautiful.
When you are angry you are fantastic.
When you teach you are the most interesting.
We love you because you are the prettiest.
We are happy when you are happy.
When you sing, the birds are happy.
In a stormy day, when you smile the sun appears.
You are the best!!!
By Paula, Marc, Xesca and Manuel



School Bag
Oh school bag!
You are perfect to keep the books 
but you aren't perfect to keep the boots.
Oh school bag!
You are always with me at school 
but you are heavy and I have a backache.
Thank you for everything. 
I love you!
By Margalida, Pep Joan and Joan Monedero

School Diary
I love you school diary.
You remember my homework in the terrible days.
Do you remember the first day?
Your cover is very beautiful.
Your letters are written with love.
Your caligraphy is fantastic.
Your pages are very useful 
and for this reason I love to write on your pages.
I couldn't live without you.
And for this, I love you!
By Marina, Joan Perelló and Jaume

Pencil Case
Oh, pencilkase in your mouth is fantastic.
I would only give you tattoos.
You are the most beautiful with your blue cloth.

Your girlfriend,
The Pen
By Omaima, Pep, Miquel and Joan Miquel


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario