lunes, 10 de febrero de 2014

5th B- POEMS ABOUT MY CLASSROOM MATERIAL

5th B

POEMS ABOUT MY CLASSROOM MATERIAL

Oh English book!
You are so interesting with your fantastic words
and so funny with your pictures
You teach us with your pages
You are so attractive with your cover page and your colours:
Blue like the sea
Yellow like the sun
Orange like the oranges.
We love you so English book!
By Jose Miguel, Magdalena and Ilham

Hi my pencil case!
You are so beautiful and secretive
I love your shape and your colours
Oh my pencil case!
By Victòria, Lucia Ruiz and Thays

Laptop, your modern technology is so helpful
and your keyboard is just perfect for writing
your screen so full with colour.
The deep red of a dog colour
purple and blue.
It is so amusing and you
you can navigate from one page to another
You are much smarter than my big brother.
By Mateu, Bernardo and Andreu

Oh dictionary!
You are smart and interesting
In the hard moments you are helpful.
You are very big and for this reason we like you!
You have got a lot of letters and words
and for this reason you're the most intelligent.
I love you!
By Francesc, Ismael and Donovan.

Oh blackboard!
I like writing on you but
I don't like the sound when we write on you with the chalk
You are very big and green
I like touching you
I love you!
By Maria, Guillem and Sofia

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario