viernes, 19 de diciembre de 2014

Acrostic poems

MORE ACROSTIC POEMS!!

Christmas is coming home.
Have you got a Christmas tree?
Rudolph is coming with Santa.
I'm very happy!!
Santa has got a very big tummy and
The presents are very big!
My family is singing Christmas songs.
At dinner we eat Christmas soup and chicken.
Santa is here celebrating Christmas too!!
by Javier, Toni S., Marc R. and Marc B. (5th B)
Christmas is a happy celebration and Santa
Has got lots of presents for the children.
Rudolph has got a very big red nose.
I give Santa a letter.
Santa is coming to my house.
The houses are all decorated.
My family is very happy together
And my friends too
Singing Christmas songs!
by Paula, Mª de Lluc, Catalina and Rafel S. (5th B)
Christmas is coming.
How wonderful it is!
Rudolph is coming for Christmas.
I want a lot of toys!
Snow is on the floor.
The family is very important.
My mum is cooking a chicken dinner,
And the house is decorated with Christmas lights.
Santa is coming down the chimney!!!
by Antonia, Lluc, Rhyan and Daniel. (5th B)


Christmas is here!
Houses are decorated.
Reindeer are flying over the houses.
Isn the houses, families are eating turkey.
Santa is running in the city.
The Christmas trees are very beautiful!
My family is very happy
An lot of presents are under the trees.
Santa is here with more presents!!
by Toni C., Cristina, Kevin and Rafel P. (5th B)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario